We made it past the Ides of March, now we're faced by St. Patrick's Day. I'm ready...where's my green beard when I need it?
* Read email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 259: 1912 Probate Record of James Richmond of Putnam, Connecticut - Part 2 posted.
* Joined Mondays With Myrt for the first 30 minutes, and shared my Who Do You Think You Are? Story.
* Left at 9:30 a.m. for Mission Valley to teach my OASIS class - session 2. That went OK. Stayed to help one of the students with a challenge.
* Home by 1 p.m. to eat lunch, read, noted that New or Updated FamilySearch Record Collections - March 9-15, 2015 posted, added to the Best Of post, researched and wrote My Relationships to U.S. Presidents - Post 4: Presidents 22-27. Downloaded the rest of them so that I have them for a rainy blogging day.
* Checked Facebook and Google+ and went in at 5 p.m. for dinner, watch TV, read the paper, and water the front yard.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then had a conversation with John on Facebook about Seaver ancestry, and added a bit to the database. Worked in FamilySearch Family Tree resolving names, dates, places, relationships for one of the Seaver lines.
* Wrote this post. done - genealogy today was 9.0 hours.