It was another Wednesday, made for blog themes and some research in the evening. Had a terrible night's sleep last night, only 5 hours, so needed a nap today.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Is That Cake on My Face? -- Post 351 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and CGSSD Meeting on Saturday, 21 March, Features Francie Kennedy and set it for later.
* Left at 11 a.m. for McDonalds for lunch, then the bank and the library. Attended the CVGS Computer Group meeting and the topic was Timelines. The material was a bit dated, and not findable on the Interweb. Stopped at the bank on the way home.
* Home by 2 p.m. to read, then wrote NEHG Register Appears In New Format and went in to watch TV and take a nap. Online again at 4 p.m. to look through the MyHeritage photos for Seaver - some filks have used mine...and I found some interesting content in some of the families. Worked also in GenealogyBank with obituaries of Seaver folks.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, read the paper, do the dishes, water the front yard, put out the trash, and do the laundry. Whew!
* Online at 7:15 p.m. to read, then found more Seaver obituaries from 2015 and added them to the database. Found some loose Seaver folks and did some research on them too.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.