I taught my first OASIS class today, and did virtually no real research.
* Read email and blogs, then noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 258: 1912 Probate Record of James Richmond of Putnam, Connecticut - Part 1 posted.
* Watched first 15 minutes of Mondays With Myrt on YouTube, then packed up and left for Mission Valley for the OASIS class at Macy's.
* Got there by 9:40 a.m., got set up on the new computers, and said hello to the staff (it's been 12 months!). I had 8 students today, 2 didn't show, but they're all eager to learn and have a wide range of research interests and experience. Gave my first session and was home by 12:45 p.m.
* Noted that New or Updated FamilySearch Record Collections - March 2-8 2015 posted. Worked on the WDYTYA? Story some more, and wrote Creating My Who Do You Think You Are? Story.
* Added more content and notes to Thomas Dill so I can highlight him in the 52 Ancestorsp ost on Friday. Added sources and notes for him in FamilySearch Family Tree.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, read the paper, and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write a post for Tuesday morning. Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.