It was a fairly good genealogy day with another task completed.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks - Week 62: #69, Mercy (Plimpton) Smith (1772-1850) and Global Family Reunion Launches Crowdfunding Campaign to Unite World and Fight Alzheimer's and set it for later.
* Made final edit, then printed off the CVGS Newsletter master, and the mailingl ist, and went off to the UPS Store to publish it. Home by 11:45 for lunch.
* Watched Lisa Cooke's webinar on iPads and Tablets and wrote My Top 10 Genealogy Education Resources. Checked Facebook, and watered the front yard.
* Added to the Best Of post, and worked on the WDYTYA Story, then posted it to Facebook.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper, ate dinner and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:40 p.m. to read, write the SNGF post, and work in Ancestry on database names without birth dates.
* Read, checked Facebook and I'm done. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.