Two big tasks to do this week - get the taxes in order, and start on the presentations for May and July.
* Read email and blogs, finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 1 March to 7 March 2015 post. We went off to church at 9:30 a.m. and home by 11:30 a.m. I watched TV and ate lunch.
* Online at 12:30 p.m., decided to load TurboTax and get started on taxes. Got it pretty much done - need to review everything, try to find more big deductions, and pay through the nose. Drat.
* Wrote Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of March 1-7, 2015 and set it for later. Checked Facebook. Wrote the FS post for Monday too.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. for dinner, read the paper, watch TV, wash dishes. Foergot to go for a walk. Drat.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, then transcribed the probate record and wrote the Amanuensis Monday post. That lead to finding a death record for a daughter of James Richmond in 1907 (I had her dying in 1947). From there I went down the rabbit hole looking for content for the Sawyer to Schermerhorn folks in my database. Added quite a few sources, including a Knapp line extended (cousins!).
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.