This was a big genealogy day, but I got very little accomplished.
* Up early, out the door at 7 a.m. to meet in downtown Chula Vista for the CVGS carpool to the Escondido Family History Fair. got there just before 8, got registered, and wandered the exhibit hall for awhile before Crista's Keynote. Went to several classes, and saw two more of Crista's classes. Talked to folks in the exhibit hall too. We left at 4 p.m. and I was home by 5.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Surname Saturday - WIGHT (England to colonial Massachusetts) and Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Fearless Females posted while I was gone.
* We had dinner, read the paper, watched TV and washed dishes before getting online at 6:40 p.m. to read, and work a bit in the 1930 census - did 12 more, down to 154.
* Linda needed to do email, so went in at 8:10 to watch Aztecs basketball and read my book. Back online after 9 p.m. to read, check Facebook. Going to bed early because of the clock change tonight.
* Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.
Post a Comment