Every Sunday seems to be semi-geneaholic, life intervenes sometimes. Two more getups to RootsTech. At least the weather in SLC looks dry and relatively warm (highs in the 50s, lows in the 30s), really can't complain.
* Read email and blogs and finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 1 to 7 February 2015 post.
* Off to church at 9:30 a.m., stopped at the store on the way home, and watched TV while eating lunch. Watched the golf tournament until about 1:30 with the laptop on and tryng to make the iCloud pictures show up on the laptop. Still haven't made that work. Which causes a big problem in SLC, I'll have to mail the pix to myself to put them on the blog. Drat.
* Online at 1:30 for awhile, finished up the CVGS newsletter and emailed it to the members. Will publish the paper copies on Monday.
* Went in at 3:30 to watch golf, and then the Aztecs game. They lost to Boise State. Drat. We went to dinner at Outback at 5:10 p.m., and home by 7 p.m.
* Read, answered email, and then did about 20 World War I Draft Registrations entries from Ancestry Hints. Looked at last year's RootsTech posts for context.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 5.0 hours.