Three more getups until RootsTech - I have lots to do before we go. Had a great time seeing the grandkids today!
* Read email and blogs, then off to the Men's Bible study breakfast at Marie Callenders.
* Home by 9:45 a.m. to read, note that Surname Saturday - BARTLETT (England to colonial Massachusetts) posted, and answer email and check Facebook.
* We left at 11 a.m. for Carlsbad. Met Tami and kids and ate at Miguel's, then went to the garden shop which has cool stuff. Lots of pictures with girls and Charlie.
* Home by 3:30 p.m. to read, noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Your Ancestors or Cousins Born on Your Birth Date posted.
* worked on the Nathan Gates profile, and got it ready to post for next week.
* Went in for dinner at 5:30 p.m., read the paper, watched TV. Online at 7 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, write the next 52 Ancestors post and a post for Monday noon, then worked in Ancestry Hints adding content to the database.
* Checked Facebook, wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.0 hours.