One more getup and off we go to RootsTech. I didn't get a lot done today, but I had some genea-fun.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 255: 1803 Quitclaim Deed of Nathan Gates to Heirs of Simon Gates posted.
* Joined the Mondays With Myrt, broadcasting from the FHL. didn't contribute much.
* Printed off the CVGS newsletter and the mailing list. Noted that New or Updated FamilySearch Record Collections - February 2-8, 2015 posted. Wrote a post for Tuesday noontime.
* Went off at 1 p.m. to publish and mail the newsletter. Got stuck at the bank behind a money truck, wasted 30 minutes.
* Home by 2:15 p.m. to read, then wrote Outside the Box in the RootsTech 2015 Expo Hall. Checked Facebook, wrote another post for later in the week. Answered email. Printed some syllabus items. Sleepy.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news, take a nap, and we ate dinner. I packed.
* Online at 7 p.m. to write a post for Tuesday, then read blogs, and searched in Ancestry and FamilyTreeNow for living people in my database. Added some content and sources to the database.
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.