Not much research today, lots of writing and preparing for next week at RootsTech. somehow it will all get done.
* Read email and blogs, then noted that 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks - Week 58: #65, Martha (Whitney) Seaver (1764-1832) posted. Wrote Added or Updated Databases on Ancestry.com - Week of 31 January to 6 February 2015 and set it for late morning.
* Added the rest of the Nathan Gates deeds to the database, adding sources and notes also. Also added notes for his census records. His 52 Ancestors post is scheduled for next Friday, right in the middle of RootsTech. I will try to write it this weekend.
* Played with the Genealogy Pie program, had to update several FamilySearch Family Tree ancestors to make it look better, and wrote Checking Out Grandma's Pie - a Nice Treat! and set it for mid-afternoon.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, and added some wordless Wednesday stories/photos to my Grandpa's Family Stories community on Google+. Invited Linda, Lori and Tami. Added my RootsTech talk selections to the mobile app.
* Went to the grocery store and pharmacy - took 40 minutes.
* Online to read, check Facebook and Google+, then worked a bit more in FamilySearch Family Tree. Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, read the paper and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, then wrote two Surname Saturday posts, two SNGF posts, and finished up the CVGS Newsletter. Need to proofread it, and then email it and publish it.
* Added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.