Only one more week until we leave for Salt Lake City...I'm not ready to go yet!
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Tuesday's Tip: DearMYRTLE's Hangouts On Air and YouTube Channel and More on MyHeritage Searches of FamilySearch Family Tree Profiles and set it for later.
* Went off at 11:30 a.m. for Costco to have lunch and pick up roses for Valentine's Day (a week early).
* Home by 12:30 p.m. to read, then finished up the CVGS Member survey compilation and did the Program survey compilation.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post and checked Facebook.
* Went out at 3:30 p.m. to mow the front lawn. Back in at 4:40 p.m. tired - ran out of weedwhacker string. Online for a bit to read.
* Went in for dinner at 5 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, read the paper, wash dishes.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, then wrote I'm Ready to Explore the RootsTech 2015 Expo Hall, Are You? Worked through some of the obituaries for Seaver on the FamilySearch site adding content to the database.
* Checked Facebook, wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.