* After posting last night, I received an email from Ancestry about the Beta, so wrote the Ancestry Introduces Beta "Improved Website" - And A First Look post and set it for 5 a.m. today.
* Went off at 11 a.m. for lunch at McDonalds, then to the library, sat in on John's group awhile, then the CVGS Bored meeting. Hightailed it out after 2.5 hours.
* Home by 3 p.m. to watch the WMGS meeting on YouTube, and read email and blogs during the talk. After the talk, worked in MyHeritage and FSFT and RootsMagic to figure out why I get the message. Fixed some FSFT profiles to try to avoid the problems.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV news, ate dinner, read the paper, put out the trash, and washed dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to write 2015 Season of Who Do You Think You Are? Starts 8 March, then to work on the CVGS Newsletter, then worked more in FSFT and RootsMagic trying to eliminate duplicates and extraneous spouses. Did 4 or 5 families, it's a hard slog.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.
Post a Comment