This was an all genealogy day - not much interfered with it!
* Read email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 254: Administratrix Account for Simon Gates (1739-1803) Estate posted.
* Joined Mondays With Myrt and opined on the MyHeritage database for FamilySearch Family Tree, the RootsTech syllabus, and newspaper resources.
* Worked a bit in MyHeritage, then noted that New or Updated FamilySearch Record Collections - January 26-February 1, 2015 posted.
* Had lunch, and wrote MyHeritage Searches for FamilySearch Family Tree Profiles and set it for later.
* Worked on the CVGS Member Survey, got 10 more questions collated. Hard work! Note to self - do an online survey that tabulates the results for you.
* Checked email, added to the Best Of post, and worked a bit in the FamilySearch Family Tree.
* Went in for dinner at 5:15 p.m., watched TV news, watered the front yard, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, check Facebook, look for more folks on MyHeritage, added some data to FamilySearch Family Tree, then did 33 World War I Draft Registration entries in the database. Sources up to 59,327.
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.