Only five more getups before we go to Salt Lake City. The big interest today was they tore up our cul de sac today and paved it again. Fascinating to see the machines working, the precision, all with few guys doing the work.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 249: 1798 Direct Tax List Record for Benjamin Sever and Sarah Sever.
* spent some time correcting families in FamilySearch Family Tree in hopes they will be found by MyHeritage search. Finally figured out how to add and disconnect and delete a person in the MyHeritage tree. (Hint - it's in the "More" section of the profile card).
* After lunch, wrote Dear Randy: Where did You Get That 1798 Massachusetts Tax List? and found several more in the process and added them to the database. Cool!
* Looked at the Innovator Challenge contestants again, did some HistoryLines profiles. Checked Facebook, then worked on Martha Whitney and Abigail Knowlton profiles, including FamilySearch Family Tree work.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper, eat dinner, and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and work on the CVGS Newsletter. About 90% done, just need small filler articles now. Then wrote the 52 Ancestors post, and then added 20 more World War I Draft Registration entries to the database, and in the process found some Find A Grave entries too. sources at 59485.
* Checked Facebook, answered email, wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.