We got home on Sunday afternoon, and I spent the evening moving the photos to the desktop and organizing them into research and RootsTech files. Need to back them up too. Monday was a very busy day because of all of the RootsTech leftovers, although I did some research in the evening.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Blog Compendium post.
* Joined Mondays With Myrt with my usual banter, this time about RootsTech conference. Noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 256: 1812 Deed of Nathan Gates to John Peirce Jr. posted.
* Found the article by Amy, and copied it and posted "She's my seventh cousin!" - I was quoted in the Daily Herald newspaper. Wrote New or Updated FamilySearch Record Collections - February 9-15, 2015.
* Answered email, and updated the blog compendium again. Figured out how to upload a photo archive, so created an Event, invited folks, and populated it with 80 RootsTech photos. Pretty good response - took about 90 minutes to do it. Posted on Facebook about it too.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to read the paper, eat dinner, watch TV news, and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read email, update the blog compendium again, etc. Went down a rabbit trail and added some Seaver folks to the database from a BillionGraves memorial.
* worked in FamilySearch Family Tree in the Seaver folks, resolved several large Seaver families. Still more to do!
* Checked Facebook and Google+ and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 12.0 hours.
Post a Comment