This was Super Bowl Sunday, and it was an excellent game, although the ending was pretty lucky for the Patriots, 28-24.
* Read email and blogs, and finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 25 to 31 January 2015 post.
* We left for church at 9:30 a.m., and were home by 11:30 a.m. Read and answered email, transcribe two of Nathan Gates deeds and write two Amanuensis Monday posts, then worked for several hours on the Nathan Gates deeds, adding sources and abstracts to the database. Got 6 out of 14 done. Takes awhile!
* Went in at 3 p.m. to watch the Super Bowl game, we ate dinner, and I read the paper.
* Online at 7:30 p.m. to read, then wrote the FamilySearch post for Monday, and worked through the first 75 entries of Seaver in Indiana Marriages on FamilySearch, adding content and sources. Lots of Seaver folks I don't have in the database.
* Checked Facebook, started the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 5.5 hours.