It was another genealogy day with a little break to go to the skin doctor.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of and Blog compendium posts, and wrote Tuesday's Tip: Watch RootsTech 2015 Livestreamed Sessions and then watched some of the videos and wrote DearMYRTLE AmbushCAM and other Videos from FGS/RootsTech 2015 and set it for later.
* Worked on renaming the record images from the FHL visit, got about 70% done. Wrote FGS/RootsTech 2015 Geneablogger After-Party Photos - Post 2 and set it for later. Had a short Jangout with Claire about Geni and WikiTree.
* Went off at 1:30 p.m. for the medical center, got my blood test done (no waiting) and then to the skin doc to have my head and arm zapped and some pre-cancerous basal cells scraped off my back for testing.
* Home by 2:30 p.m. to read, added to the Best Of and compendium posts, answered email, added more photos to the Google+ site, and checked Facebook.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, read the paper and wash dishes. Online at 7 p.m. to read and write New Book by Geoff Rasmussen - "Kindred Voices: Listening for our Ancestors."
* At 8 p.m. went in to watch Genealogy roadshow - I thought this one wasn't as interesting as the others. Online at 9 p.m. to read, then worked in FamilySearch Family Tree adding and matching Seaver folks.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.