This was another busy genealogy day at home - even got some yardwork done.
* Read emails and lbogs, added to the RootsTech compendium and Best Of blogs. Noted that 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks - Week 60: #67, Abigail (Knowlton) Gates (1774-1855) posted.
* Wrote Connecting to A.J. Jacobs on Geni.com - Post 2 and then discovered Generasi and wrote Generasi.me Does Interactive Family Timelines and set it for later.
* Worked a bit in Geni.com and then in WikiTree and wrote Connecting to A.J. Jacobs on WikiTree and set it for later. ent out around 3 p.m. to work in the side yard getting the cut bush branches into the yard waste can. Still more to do.
* Answered email, checked Facebook, worked a bit in Family Tree, then wrote the Surname Saturday post.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, read the paper and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:15 p.m. to read, add to the RootsTech compendium and Best Of blogs, and wrote the SNGF post. Then did 20 more World War I Draft registration items in Ancestry, and added content and sources to the database.
* Wrote this post. Tired. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.
Post a Comment