I stayed home today, even slept in a bit, still tired from the RootsTech week. Got some things done. Need to start on the new talks soon.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 250: 1810 Marriage Record of Zachariah Hildreth and Hannah Sartell in Townsend, Mass.
* Worked in Geni.com with matches, and wrote Connecting to A.J. Jacobs on Geni.com.
* Updated the handout for the Genealogy - Be An Ancestry Detective talk on Monday in NC.
* Worked in Family Tree Maker - had to download the patch since it wouldn't update. Instaleld it, and worked on the Calendar feature, then wrote Dear Randy: How Can I Make a Calendar in Family Tree Maker 2014?
* Updated the Best Of post and RootsTech compendium, and checked Facebook. Answered some email. Approved the Geni match. Played in Relative Finder - most of them have problems. Compared Geni and WeRelate profiles for some of the early Plymouth folks.
* Went in at 5:20 p.m. to read the paper, watch TV and eat dinner. Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, then write the 52 Ancestors post for Friday. Worked quite a bit in FamilySearch Family Tree to add matches and content for the Alpheus Smith line to FSFT, not much to my database. Some of the older profiles are really messed up. At least the chart will look right now! More to do, of course.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.