It was a pretty bad day from a health standpoint. I woke up with a headache, and was sensitive to light. Rested on the recliner, then back to bed at 8 a.m., and up at 9:30 a.m. Back to bed at 10:30 and up at noon, feeling better but not great. Struggled through the day with a low-grade headache.
* Finally read email and blogs, and noted that Tuesday's Tip - Visit the StoneLetters Website for Cemetery Monument Carving Information (written several days ago, thank goodness!).
* After lunch, came in at 12:45 p.m. to read, noted that Best of Genea-Musings for 2014 posted (another planned ahead post). Researched and wrote GenealogyInTime Top 100 Genealogy Websites for 2015.
* Went out for a short walk, and came back to rest in the recliner again. Too much close computer work, I fear!
* Online again at 4 p.m. to read, then worked in FamilyTreeNow looking for living Seavers for the database. Should do it in Ancestry - they have the same information. Found a bunch of Find A Grave entries for Seaver in Winchester NH so entered the events and sourced them.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, watch the SOTU, and back online at 6:45 p.m. to do more living Seaver sleuthing.
* Went in at 8 p.m. to watch Genealogy Roadshow - another good episode. Interesting problems.
* Online at 9 p.m. to read, added to the Best Of post, and worked in FamilySearch Family Tree adding and editing some Seaver families. This will never end, I fear!
* Checked Facebook, wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.