Well, Sunday wasn't much of a genealogy day with all of the football going on.
* 1) Sunday, 18 January:
* Read email and blogs, and finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 11 to 17 January 2015 post.
* We went off to church at 9:30, and home by 11:30 a.m. Watched TV, ate lunch, read the paper, and watched Seahawks/Packers game. Seahawks won 28-22 in overtime, but it was a comeback win.
* Checked email and Facebook, and then the Patriots/Colts game came on, and we watched that too, and ate dinner. Boring!
* Came in to read in the 4th quarter, transcribed more of the Simon Gates probate file and wrote the Amanuensis Monday post too. Then worked in the database adding Sever folks from the Kenneth Sever book. He did a pretty good job.
* Added to the Best Of post, and checked Facebook. Genealogy on Sunday was about 4.0 hours.
2) Monday, 19 January 2015:
* Read email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 252: Setting Off the Portions of Five Children to Simon Gates (1739-1803) Estate posted.
* Joined the Mondays with Myrt panel and shared my Simon Gates farm location study, talked about Ancestry changes coming, and the ESM 10 Commandments.
* Researched and wrote New or Updated FamilySearch Record Collections - January 12-18, 2015 and 51 Developers Vying for Prizes at RootsTech 2015 Innovator Challenge and set it for later. Wrote another post for Tuesday.
* Worked a bit making source citations and deed extracts for Nathan Gates. Added the Simon Gates source citations and deed extracts to the database.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, wash dishes, watch news and read the paper.
* Online at 6:15 p.m. to read, then added to the Best Of post, answered some email, and went looking in Middlesex County MA deeds for Simon Gates deeds and found several. Also downloaded the Amos Gates probate file and put it in his file folder.
* Worked some more on the Sever lines in Kenneth Sever's book - people up to 44,184 and sources up to 58,445.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 12.0 hours.