We'll be in Salt Lake city in three weeks...better start updating my to-do lists! Felt better today, low headache in the morning, and tired eyes.
* Read email and blogs, wrote San Diego Cowboys Randy and Stan -- Post 343 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and then Top Ten 2014 Record Collections on FamilySearch.
* Left at 11 a.m. for McDonalds for lunch, then to the library, and sat in on John's group. Joanna had a major computer problem - she couldn't get into her computer because the password was changed (she thought).
* We went to the Computer Group where there was wifi, and figured out that her Google password was changed by the Geek Squad last week, but her computer password was not changed. The old password worked, and she was able to access her 1000 emails. That took until 1:30!
* Home by 2 p.m. to read, answer email, check Facebook, add to the Best Of post, and then researched and wrote Finding the Simon Gates 1803 Home Farm Using Historic Map Works Overlays. That is cool!
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, read the paper, put the trash out and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then worked in the database adding Sever folks from the book, and then adding sources and notes to FamilySearch Family Tree for some of my ancestral families.
* Added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.