This was not a big genealogy day - my eyes were tired so I didn't sit all day in front of the computer.
* Read email and blogs, finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 18 to 24 January 2015 post and we left for church after 9:30.
* Home by 11:30 to watch TV news, read the paper, and eat lunch. Online to read, then worked two hours on the bank accounts and taxes. Done for now, need more documents coming soon, I hope!
* Went in at 3:30 p.m. to watch TV, took a nap, and then watched the Pro Bowl while eating dinner.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then transcribed more of the Simon Gates probate record, and wrote two posts for Monday, Worked through the Hints on Ancestry adding content and sources to the database. Downloaded about 10 documents to attach to ancestors in the database.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 5.0 hours.