What's a guy to do when there is not a Saturday genea-meeting to go to? Well, work on his taxes, take his wife out to dinner, and do some genealogy in the meantime.
* Read email and blogs, and noted that Surname Saturday - GRANT (England to colonial Massachusetts) posted. Wrote Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Your 2015 Genealogy Education Plans and set it for later.
* Decided I'd better gather the tax stuff together, so found all the bank and credit card statements and got almost all of it into MSMoney. Put the bank stuff in a folder, and the tax stuff in a folder. Need to finish up the bank stuff, but after 4.5 hours I was tired of it. Probably an hour left to do.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post and answered email.
* We left at 4:45 p.m. for dinner at El Pollo Loco, then to the store for veggies and fruit, and to Coldstone Creamery for dessert.
* Home by 6:30 p.m. to watch TV news, read the paper and game shows.
* Online at 7:30 p.m. to read, look for Seaver folks in the database without birth info online at Ancestry, and found precious little. Ended up matching many Seaver folks in FamilySearch Family Tree, but still thousands more to add or match. Adding isn't working well right now in RootsMagic for some reason.
* Added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.