Two more weeks and we're off to RootsTech. I reorganized all of my blogger beads and nametags and ribbons today.
* Read email and blogs, and noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 253: Decree of Partition in Simon Gates (1739-1803) Estate posted.
* Joined Mondays With Myrt and discussed the Historic Map works overlay with Google Maps, and the need for transcriptions of records.
* Noted that New or Updated FamilySearch Record Collections - January 19-25, 2015 posted and wrote January 28th CVGS Program Features Steve Andres on USS Midway Museum.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post. Researched and wrote RootsTech 2015 Conference - News and Sessions. Checked Facebook.
* Worked in Ancestry Hints adding content and sources to the database.
* Went in at 5:45 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper, and eat dinner.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, added about 15 media items to the database with sources. Worked in the I and J surnames in the database. didn't add much, got down into the Johnson names.
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.