The genealogy was interrupted by real life today - we went to the neurologist today for Linda.
* Read email and blogs, noted that 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks - Week 56: #63, Elizabeth (Putman) Sovereen (1818-1895) posted, and wrote 2015 FGS Conference Early Registration Extended to Monday, 26 January.
* We left at 10 a.m. with the walker to go to Linda's neuro appointment (for memory loss) today, had a good visit with the doc. Then to Costco for a Polish dog and stopped and got her hair cut too.
* Home at 12:45 p.m. to read, write NEW or Updated Databases on Ancestry.com - Week of 17-23 January 2015, and add to the Best Of post.
* Wrote the Surname Saturday post, answered some email and an Ancestry message.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner read the paper and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to add some probate sources to the database (source info was in the notes), then worked for awhile in RootsMagic adding sources and notes to FamilySearch Family Tree. I think I have most of the 3rd great-grandparents forward fairly well complete, thanks to the 52 Ancestors biographies and data search.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of, and I'm done. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.