Here we are already one week into 2015...and my plate is so full I don't know where to start eating! Or stop doing non-priority tasks.
* Read email and blogs, wrote The Ping-Pong Players -- Post 341 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday, and then watched the video and wrote The Lively Family Massacre Video.
* Gathered my papers up and went to lunch at McDonalds and then to the library for the CVGS Board meeting. Boaring! Long too. 2.5 hours. Got home at 3 p.m.
* Read, added to the Best Of post, and then made the deed corner list and posted Plotting the Metes and Bounds of Simon Gates Home Farm in Gardner, Mass.
* Checked Facebook, answered email, corrected the deed corner list.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to watch Wacky Wednesday, then DearMYRTLE's Beginner's Class. Worked throughout on the CVGS Newsletter. Got it 90% done. Hope to publish/send it on Friday night.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.5 hours.