Another day at home...but not tomorrow!
* Read email and blogs, wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 245: a WRONG Death Record for Simon Gates (1739-1803) of Gardner, Mass. and then researched and wrote Do Attached FindMyPast Record Hints Create Source Citations?
* Re-did the Simon Gates home farm deed map, and still didn't connect perfectly. Oh well! Edited the blog post.
* Downloaded Janet's new e-book, and answered email. Added to the Best Of post. Got the hotel room in Palm Desert and made maps for Sunday/Monday. Checked Facebook.
* Researched and wrote Dear Randy: Why Are You Using the FamilySearch Family Tree? Wrote the 52 Ancestors post for Friday.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper, eat dinner, and wash dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then finished up the CVGS Newsletter, sent it for proofreading, and edited the Source citation talk for Monday. Saved it all to Dropbox. Need to get it on the laptop and flash drive.
* Answered email, found where the Simon Gates farm was located using Google Book plus Google Maps and 1870 Gardner map, and worked on Eric's Sever problem. Went down a rabbit hole...need to do it again.
* Checked Facebook, wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.5 hours.