Stayed home again today, and got some useful work done.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Tombstone Tuesday - Jonathan Keyes (1721-1781) and Elizabeth Fletcher Keyes (1720-1761) of Westford, Mass. Traced Elizabeth's parents back, and researched and wrote Rabbit Trail: Is Hannah (1689-1759), the Wife of Samuel Fletcher (1684-1749), Hannah Foster?
* Answered email, worked in the database - attached some media and sources to persons in the tree. Worked in FamilySearch Family Tree for some of the Fletcher/Foster/Wilson lines.
* Wrote Why Aren't Researchers Using the FamilySearch Family Tree? Looked for Deed Mapping software - found a free one and worked through one of the Simon Gates land descriptions. Lines didn't connect...must have made a mistake.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, read the paper, and wash dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then started the CVGS newsletter for January - about 20% done.
* Worked in the database adding content from the most recent Ancestry Hints. Sources at 58,887.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.5 hours.