This was an interesting day, and I finished a task.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 247: 1726 Marriage Record of Robert Sever and Eunice Rayment.
* Read Geoff's book again, then got on the Ancestry call. Had lunch, then read more of the book.
* Wrote My Genealogy Digital File Folder Organization and then read more of the book and made some notes. Wrote 2nd Annual Heritage Books Cruise Announced for October 2015.
* Checked Facebook, and answered email, then added to the Best Of post. Worked on the 52 Ancestors post.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner and wash the dishes.
* Online after 7 p.m. to write the 52 Ancestors post for Friday, then worked in the database adding the final material from the Ken Sever book. Checked most of the families out in FamilySearch Family Tree too.
* Added to the Best Of post and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.