I didn't stay home today because of the CVGS Research Group meeting.
* Read email and blogs, wrote A Proud Papa -- Post 342 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and then CGSSD Meeting on Saturday, 17 January - DearMYRTLE Via Hangout On Air! and set it for later.
* Planned out the Research Group meeting, checked Facebook, and left at 11 a.m. for lunch at McDonalds then the library. Sat in on John's group for a bit, then got set up in the conference room. The library wifi worked well again. We had 21 attendees, almost a record. I shared about my family stories, and the new books, DearMYRTLE's HOAs, Genealogy roadshow, and the Simon Gates land search. Others shared their successes and challenges.
* Home by 3 p.m. to read, then wrote Mining the Worcester County Land Records for Simon Gates Deeds. Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post. Listened to Myrt's Beginning Genealogy show.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper and eat dinner. Put the trash out. Came in at 6:30 p.m. to watch the last half of the Wacky Wednesday show.
* Worked in Ancestry on the recent Record Hints - added some events and source citations, and downloaded some records, from the Hints.
* Went in at 9 p.m. to watch the second half of the SDSU basketball game. They beat Wyoming 60-52.
* Online at 10:15 p.m. to write this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.