This was a stay-at-home genealogy day, and I got quite a bit done today.
* Read email and blogs, and wrote Tuesday's Tip - Use the Source Citation Guide from St. Louis Genealogical Society and then FamilySearch App Gallery Has Launched and set it for late morning.
* Worked on the Simon Gates and Nathan Gates deeds - did the Grantee index, and made MSWord tables for the deeds. Then worked on the email to Sharin, and did more work on Simon Gates' farm location.
* Wrote More Farm-Spotting the Simon Gates Home Farm in Gardner, Massachusetts. Did the Grantor index for Simon and Nathan, and added to the deed index tables. Went hunting for the deeds, and downloaded about 20 pages. Still have more to do.
* Listened to Myrt's discussion with Marian, checked Facebook, and added to the Best Of post. Answered more email too.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV news, read the paper, eat dinner and wash the dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, added a few images to the database, and updated the deed tables.
* Went in at 8 p.m. to watch Genealogy roadshow. Very good episode, like the new format which is not as busy.
* Online at 9 p.m. to read, check Facebook, and did some research on a Seaver line. Found some info and added it to the database.
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.