The firstm onth of 2015 is almsot half over. I'll be coming home from RootsTech onem onth from now. Yikes!
* Read email and blogs, and wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 246: Samuel and Abigail (Fletcher) Whitney Family Records in Westminster, Mass. and then Observations and Conjectures on the Ancestry.com CEO Letter to the Ancestry Community and set it for late morning.
* Left at 10:40 a.m. for lunch at the Sunset with the Rohr guys. Home by 12:45 p.m.
* Read, added to the Best Of post, and wrote the CVGS Research Group Review for the CVGS blog, plus one more post. Wrote FGS 2015 Conference - News and Session Selections.
* Checked Facebook, answered some email. Looked at the next two 52 Ancestor people and noted that I didn't have some records or sources. Cobbled something together for some of it.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, read the paper.
* Back online at 7:15 p.m., and wrote the 52 Ancestors post. Then worked in Ancestry adding events and sources semi-randomly to the database. Sources are up to 58,004.
* Added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.