I finally had an all genealogy day today. And missed the 80F weather outside sitting in my chair in the genea-cave. How dumb was that?
* Read email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 250: Appraisal of Real Estate of Simon Gates (1739-1803) Estate posted (almost five years of this meme!).
* Joined the Mondays With Myrt Hangout on Air - shared my genealogy events with the grandkids.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email and researched and wrote First Look at FindMyPast Hints in My Tree.
* Added the Dunham to Obama line to my tree so I could make a relationship chart for Logan. Made a pedigree chart also and sent it via email. Also snipped head shots of family from photos and added them to the database.
* Wrote New or Updated FamilySearch Record Collections - December 28, 2014 to January 4, 2015.
* Worked a bit in GEDMatch to answer an Ancestry message query. Added some photos to the database.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, read the paper, and wash dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then worked in 1930 census data -reduced the pending matches from 350 to 308. Also did 4 more PA death certificates. Still lots to do - 30,000 of them, 1552 are Find A Grave.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.