The morning was consumed by Linda's doctor visit. In the afternoon I blogged and published the CVGS newsletter, and in the evening I wrote some posts for the weekend.
* Read email and blogs, noted that 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks - Week 54: #61, Sarah Sephrona (Fletcher) Kemp (1802- before 1861) posted.
* We left at 8:45 a.m. for Linda's 9:10 appointment, waited 30 minutes to be called, waited 30 more minutes for the doctor, and saw him for about 40 minutes. Then to get appointments, and have lab tests done. We went to Lolita's for lunch and Ralphs for the pharmacy, and were home after 12:30 p.m.
* I wrote Farm-Spotting: The Simon Gates Home Farm in Gardner, Massachusetts (I did the maps last night, but couldn't find them, so did them again...drat!) and posted it.
* did the final edit on the CVGS Newsletter, printed it off, made the mailing labels, and off to the UPS Store at 2:30 p.m. to publish it. Home just after 3 p.m.
* Read, added to the Best Of post, and wrote New or Updated Ancestry.com Databases - 20 December 2014 to 9 January 2015. Checked Facebook, answered email. Downloaded the RootsTech app to the phone.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to read the paper, watch TV, eat dinner and do the dishes. Watered the front yard too.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, then wrote two posts for Saturday and transcribed more of the Simon Gates probate file for Monday. Need to write a post for Monday before we leave on Saturday morning.
* Sent the CVGS Newsletter to the members. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.