This seems like a wasted day - I messed around too much and didn't get much done. Eyes are really tired too.
* Read emails and blogs, then wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 248: 1900 U.S. Census Record for Auble Family in Terre Haute, Indiana.
* Answered email, and tested the Ancestry beta more. Joined the telecon at 10:45 a.m.
* After lunch, worked a bit in FindMyPast and FamilySearch Family Tree, but time got away somehow. Checked Facebook too. After trying to find something to write about, wrote Dear Randy: Why Do You Write About Your Personal Research? Printed off and signed three contracts for speaking, need to send them.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news, read the paper and eat dinner. Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and worked on my 52 Ancestors target, and wrote the post for Friday morning.
* Worked on World War I Draft Registrations, adding content and sources to the database. Got 20 more done, 141 to go. Sources at 59,062.
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.