It was a pretty full genealogy day, interrupted only by a nap and dinner.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Ping Pong Stars of 1956 -- Post 344 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and My "Beginning Computer Genealogy" OASIS Class is Mondays, March 9-30, 2015 and set it for later.
* Left at 11 a.m. for McDonalds for lunch, then the library to sit in on John's group then to the auditorium to attend the CVGS program. Got a book, and headed home.
* Read, added to the Best Of post, and wrote Are You Reading the Geneapalooza Blog? Looked at Facebook, fell asleep at the desk and napped for awhile until the phone woke me up.
* Worked some on email and reading blogs, then went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, read the paper, take out the trash and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to work in FamilySearch Family Tree, then went through 30 Hints in WWI draft registrations, adding events and sources.
* Answered some email. then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.