I actually finished some tasks today, unlike yesterday. And went out of the house for awhile too. It rained a bit today.
* Read email and blogs, noted that 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks - Week 57: #64, Benjamin Seaver (1757-1816) posted.
* Compiled the CVGS program survey responses. Added blog posts to the CVGS blog.
* Left at 11 a.m. to get a haircut, then money at the bank, and to the store to shop and pick up my prescription. Home at 12:15 to eat lunch.
* Wrote NEW or Updated Databases on Ancestry.com - Week of 24-30 January 2015.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and researched the Billion Graves Frank G. Seaver family. Added persons, events and sources.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner and read the paper.
* Online at 7 p.m. to write the two Saturday posts, then worked in the FS Family Tree for awhile resolving some Seaver families. Lots more to do!
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.