Linda woke up bright-eyed and bushy tailed, feeling much better, so our visit to Huntington Beach is on for Sunday. No real symptoms, used eyedrops several times.
* Read email and blogs after breakfast with the Men's group at Marie Callender's at 8 a.m. Stopped by the bank on the way home, didn't go shopping...home by 9:45 a.m. Noted that Surname Saturday -- KENDALL (England to colonial Massachusetts) posted.
* Answered email, checked X-matches at FamilyTreeDNA - I have some 3rd to 5th cousins, but none with trees with common ancestors.
* Transcribed the Simon Gates inventory for the AA post, and wrote the post for Monday. Noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Make a Surname Christmas Tree posted.
* Went in with a headache at 3:15 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper, and took an hour nap. No headache afterwards! Checked Facebook.
* Back in the family room at 5 p.m. to watch the Chargers pre-game, and eat dinner. First half was terrible - down 28-7 and it should have been 35-7. Chargers came back in the second half, outscoring 49ers 28-7 to send it to overtime, and the Chargers won 38-35 after a Niners fumble. From deep despair to hope to exultation. They're still not a playoff quality team. Just sayin' A win a win, now I have to watch next week at Paul's house.
* Online at 10 p.m. to read, finish up the Best Of post, check Facebook, and write this post. Genealogy today was 5.0 hours.