We had a good day shopping ... got Linda taken care of! She had the droopy eye, some chills and a headache tonight, we still haven't figured out what is happening - almost two weeks now. Someone suggested it might be shingles. I hope not. We've canceled Sunday at Tami's and might cancel the trip over Christmas too. Frustrating, and she isn't a happy camper.
* Read email and blogs, noted that 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks - Week 51: #58, William Knapp (1775-1856) posted. Wrote FindMyPast Announces Start Your Family Tree Week 2014/15 and Inaugural FindMyPast Tree Awards and set it for later.
* Looked in the FHL Catalog for New Jersey wills - very confusing. Tried to find a book/page number for the ones mentioned in the Calendar of Wills - found some online but not many of them.
* Answered email, also answered some Ancestry messages. Went through the Carringer line for New England guys in Essex County MA and downloaded several probate records from AmericanAncestors. Renamed them and put them in the surname/family files.
* We left at 1 p.m. to go shopping - found clothes at Catherine's and then to Office Depot to look at Chromebook for Linda. Seems to work OK, hope she can adapt to it.
* Home by 3:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and then wrote New or Updated Ancestry.com Databases - 13 to 19 December 2014.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, read the paper, and wash dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then saw my first FMP Hints and figured out how to use them. Blog post next week on this. Linda had a headache, droopy eye, some chills, wanted eye drops, no lesions (which is good). My eyes are itchy too.
* Wrote two Surname Saturday posts just in case. Checked Facebook. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.