The days have dwindled to a precious few...7 days until Christmas!! When will I finish my shopping for Linda? She had a good day medically today - no overt symptoms except for the droopy eyelid occasionally.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 244: Marriage Record of Nathan Gates and Abigail Knowlton and then Crestleaf Publishes "How Are We Related?" Family Relationship Chart and set it for later.
* Put together the chronology of Linda's symptoms and events.
* Worked a bit on the FindMyPast tree to see if I could stimulate a Hint. Nope, not yet!
* We left at 1:15 p.m. for the medical center, and saw Dr. Long. She listened well, and thought that it might be Bell's Palsy for the eyelid. If so, there's no treatment but patience. Checked her for stroke symptoms and found none. Went to the store, and home by 3 p.m.
* Wrote FGS Conference, RootsTech Conference and the Family History Library - a Win-Win-Win For Me and worked on the To Do list some more. Answered some email.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, read the paper, finish the wash, and wash the dishes.
* Online at 6:50 p.m. to write two 52 Ancestors posts, then downloaded some probate files from AmericanAncestors. Put them in the surname/family folders. Need to rename them, transcribe them, and use them for AA and TCT posts.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and answered email. Got an email from a Whittle descendant in Sacramento area - cool!
* Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.