Sometimes things don't go as planned. I was going to go shopping today, but got bogged down doing genealogy stuff and never got out the door. Linda's eyelid was OK all day until evening when it drooped again. The daughters are concerned, and we have a doctor visit on Thursday afternoon.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Christmas at the Carringers - Post 338 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and checked into FindMyPast Hints.
* Talked to Tami for awhile, then wrote I Am Not Doing a Genealogy Do-Over. Had lunch, checked Facebook, and answered email, including getting the syllabus for Palm Desert finished and sent off.
* Looked at Geni matches, then researched and wrote FindMyPast Introduces Hints in Family Trees. Added to the Best Of post and read more email.
* We left for dinner at El Pollo Loco in National City at 5:10 p.m. and home by 6:30 p.m. Read the paper and watched TV news.
* Online at 7 p.m. to check Facebook, and then finish off the 45 remaining 1940 Record Hints in the 1940 census, adding some content and 72 sources to the database. Did a little investigating on a Seaver problem from an Ancestry mail message.
* Checked email and blogs, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.