Linda woke up with a fever, was OK all day, and then bad chills, vomiting and fever after dinner. Drat. Hope I don't get it too. Know of two others with similar symptoms from the cruise.
* Had to go to the store for Bayer aspirin and a thermometer at 8 a.m., home to read email and blogs on my phone, and wrote Thomas Richmond Family in About 1887 -- Post 337 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and then 2015 Legacy Family Tree Webinar Series Schedule Announced and set it for later.
* Worked a bit on the MyHeritage Discover feature. Gather stuff up and off at 11:10 a.m. for McDonalds for lunch, then the library for the CVGS Research Group. We had 12, and a good discussion on various topics. Went to Office Depot afterwards for mailing labels.
* Home by 3 p.m. to read, write MyHeritage Introduces Instant Discoveries Feature and check Facebook. Answered email.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV news, read the paper, eat dinner, put out the trash and wash dishes. Then Linda got sick, so I tried to help.
* Printed off more CVGS surveys, and the Christmas letter mailing list, and the first page of the letter.
* Futzed around on Facebook, wrote some Christmas week posts. Totally unmotivated and sleepy. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.