Only 15 more days until Christmas - I may never catch up! But I'm trying. I actually got a pretty good jump on several pending projects today.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Tuesday's Tip -- Check Our Ancestry.com's FREE State Research Guides and Heritage Books Genealogy Cruise - On The Boat and set it for late morning.
* Started working on editing the three presentations for early January. Need to get the handouts to the society program chairs for publicity. Two are evergreens, but the FamilySearch talk has major changes.
* Answered email, and added to the Best Of post. Made airplane reservations for SLC/RootsTech, and for San Jose/Christmas after talking to Lori on the phone. Ordered three books from NGS for me.
* Researched and wrote First Look at the Updated AmericanAncestors.org Website. Checked AncestryDNA matches - more have been added.
* Went through the recent Record Hints on Ancestry, adding sources and content. Checked Facebook.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news, read the paper, eat dinner and wash the dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then edited the two CVGS member surveys and printed off some for Wednesday. Need more for Thursday. Added RootsMagic 7 to the laptop, added the latest database in Dropbox, and resolved the media items.
* Worked on the Christmas letter and got it almost done. Didn't have many good pictures of the grandkids - gotta do that at Christmas!
* Had a glitch in Genea-Musings - it flipped to a spam page. Ran Speedy PC and now it works right. Maybe I need to change the Blogger/Google password again. Hmmm.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.