This was the day of the CVGS annual Holiday Luncheon, and also the first day of Christmas card stuffing.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 243: 1816 Baptismal Record of Samuel Vaux and then Heritage Books Genealogy Cruise - The Genealogy Activities and set it for later.
* Gathered up my CVGS surveys, and the script for the officer installation, and went off to South library for the CVGS Holiday Luncheon. Helped set up chairs, talked to folks, and the party started at 11:45 a.m. Left at 2 p.m.
* Read, talked to Mark on the phone, and researched and wrote Another Try at MyHeritage "Instant Discoveries" Feature. Checked Facebook and answered email. Printed off the second page of the Christmas letters.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV news, read the paper, eat dinner, and stuff letters into Christmas cards and envelopes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to print more letters, then added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and worked on the Anna Row Auble profile for 52 Ancestors.
* Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.