This was supposed to be the day our new forced-air heater would be delivered and installed five weeks after it was ordered. But it rained about an inch today - all morning...and they called and said they would come on Saturday. Tonight will be the coldest night of the fall so far...blanket time. We've not had a heater since June when SDG&E said ours was unsafe.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks - Week 50: #57, Anna (Row) Auble (1787-1860) and Season 2 of "Genealogy Roadshow" on PBS Starts 13 January 2015 and set it for late morning.
* Wrote December 2014 Issue of CVGS Newsletter is Available and December Research Group Highlights and the Holiday Luncheon summary of the CVGS blog.
* Printed off more Christmas letters and stuffed envelopes - we did about 90. Checked Facebook and answered email. I left at 1 p.m. for the post office, then went shopping for Linda. Came home empty handed in the rain.
* Sent CVGS newsletter to society editors, then sent Christmas letter to friends via email, and sent out surveys to CVGS members.
* Wrote New or Updated Ancestry.com Databases - 6 to 12 December 2014.
* Looked for obituaries in GenealogyBank for Seaver people - Russell and Stanley. Added some content and sources to the database.
* Went in for dinner at 5:30, read the paper, washed the dishes.
* Onlnie at 7 p.m. to read, worked more in GenealogyBank. Wrote the Surname Saturday post. Then downloaded the Michael Bacon 1701 probate record from AmericanAncestors. Downloaded the Simon Gates 1803 probate record from FamilySearch, then found that I already had it. Drat. Edward Hildreth's probate in Worcester County is not online yet since it is post 1881.
* Facebook again, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11 hours.