I had to go out to a doctor's appointment, and watched the Aztecs basketball game, so this wasn't an all day genealogy day.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Tombstone Tuesday - James A., Mary Jane and Melissa Kemp in Delhi (Ontario) Cemetery and then Book Notice: A Genealogist's Guide to the Washington, D.C. Area and set it for later. Wrote a post for the cruise week.
* Left at 10:30 a.m. for the medical center, got my yearly eye exam. Nothing's changed. Eyes were dilated, so watched TV in the dark. At 12:30 p.m., checked email and blogs.
* Watched the Aztecs basketball game - they beat Utah 53-49 in a defensive struggle. Not much offense. Got the presentation on the laptop, and got the Windows updates too.
* Online at 3:15 p.m. to read, wrote a blog post for Thursday, and wrote Waiting for the AncestryDNA Improvements. Checked Facebook, answered email. Printed maps for Wednesday in Orange County.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV news, read the paper, and eat dinner, water the front yard, and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, write a Wednesday blog post, and then puttered until Finding Your Roots was on, and watched that.
* Read, then worked in Ancestry in the Ja surnames, adding content and sources.
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.