It was a stay-at-home Monday, and I accomplished some tasks.
* Read email and blogs, then noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 244: 1875 Deed of Land in Taylor County, Iowa from Devier and Abbie Smith to Bazzel Turner posted.
* Joined the Mondays With Myrt panel and shared my RootsTech contest and my phone call with Sharon and Scribd reports.
* Noted that New or Updated FamilySearch Record Collections - November 9-15, 2014 posted. Practiced the source citation talk, with some edits, then put it in Dropbox and the flash drive.
* Answered several emails, then wrote Received my Requested Photo Duplication Document from FamilySearch.
* Wrote up the SDGS program review and sent it off. Worked in Gmail adding the SDGC folks and sent out the CVGS Newsletter to them and others.
* Worked in Ancestry Hints for the 1930 US Census, and resolved 27 more, adding some content and sources.
* Went in at 5:40 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, read the paper and wash dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to investigate the HRC flash drive. Checked Facebook, answered email and added to the Best Of post. Then worked in Ancestry adding content and sources for the Hy and all of the I surnames. Sources at 56,830.
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 12.0 hours.