The good news is the Chargers didn't lose - because they had a bye this week. So no stress today...until Linda came down with a cough and fears it's pneumonia. I'm not sure...but cough drops and humidifier seem to be working. Will try to get her to the doctor on Monday.
* Read email and blogs, and finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 2-8 November 2014 post.
* We went off to church a 9:30 a.m. and we were home by 11:30 a.m. I watched football, then online for a bit to read, and then back to football to take a nap, read the paper, etc.
* Online at 2:30 p.m. to read, then finished up the CVGS Newsletter, and edited it one more time. Worked in Ancestry hints for the 1930 census - resolved 44 of them, adding sources and content as necessary. Did some searching for several distant cousins - found birth/death dates/places online and added them also. Sources up to 56,941.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news and eat dinner, finished my book, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, check Facebook, write two posts for Monday, and sent out the CVGS newsletter via email. Received notice that a Find A Grave request was filled, captured the photo and added it to the database with sources.
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.