This day didn't go as planned! I did get the CVGS Newsletter printed and mailed, and did some research activities.
* Read email and blogs, noted that New Surname Society Launches -- Surname-Society.org and Amanuensis Monday - Post 243: 1874 Deed of Land in Taylor County, Iowa from Devier and Abbie Smith to M.W. Wood posted.
* Linda got an appointment with her doctor at 9:10 a.m. for her cough (all day Sunday and all night long), so we left at 8:45 a.m. for Sharp-Rees-Stealy. Saw the doc, maybe pneumonia, got some meds, and home by 11 a.m. I missed Mondays With Myrt of course.
* Noted that New or Updated FamilySearch Record Collections - November 2-8, 2014 posted and then worked on the CVGS newsletter - got the master printed and the labels printed. Answered email and checked Facebook.
* Left at 1:30 for the UPS Store to print the newsletter, and home at 2:10 p.m. Worked in Ancestry adding 1930 US Census sources and content. Got 43 resolved, 474 left.
* Wrote New Ancestry.com Home Screen and Banner and set it for later. Answered more email. Wrote the Veterans Day post.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to read the paper, watch TV and eat dinner, then wash dishes.
* Online at 6:40 p.m. to read, then watch/listen to Mondays With Myrt while checking out Seaver folks in other Ancestry trees. There were several decent sets of Seaver data with sources. Added more content and sources to the database. Sources at 57,017.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.